evad3rs team has promised and delayed the release of an Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 6.1 and iPhone 5, till apple releases the final and stable release of iOS 6.1. The team has found a flaw that allowed them to do untethered jailbreak in iOS 6.1 beta releases and thought to not release until apple releases the iOS 6.1. Last week apple has rolled out iOS 6.1 to all devices and today its finally here. The tool named evasi0n is here to do untethered jailbreak quickly and easily.
Ofcourse, if you want to wait for couple of days to see any issues or bugs spotted in this new tool, you can wait and follow the twitter response related to iOS 6.1 jailbreak. So far its going perfect for many who have successfully done an untethered iOS 6.1 jailbreak on their iPhone 5.
iOS 6.1 Untethered Jailbreak
evasi0n untethered jailbreak tool is currently available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. You can download the executable file at evasi0n.com where the site currently provides upto 25 mirror links to download without any delay. After a long waiting time, we have untethered jailbreak that supports A6 and A6X chip running iOS 6.1. This untethered jailbreak is currently supported for the following devices running iOS 6.1.
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5
- iPad 2, 3 and 4th Generation
- iPad mini
- iPod Touch 4th and 5th Generation
Download Evasi0n Now. For people who are going to jailbreak their iPhone or any other iOS devices can thank the team involved in research and development of software and design via twitter (@phoenixdev, @surenix @chronicdevteam @iphone_dev). The website also provides a clean step by step procedure to do untethered ios 6.1 jailbreak on your iPhone 5, iPad 4, and other iOS 6.1 running devices. The top recommendation is, always do a backup of your device before proceeding with jailbreak as there are chances to loose your precious data.
So dont let that happen ever in a hurry. Take some time to backup your device and then start with your jailbreaking process. Its simple and very easy to do, but do read the “Important Read me !” block in the website before starting with jailbreaking task.
- Backup your iPhone, iPad or iPod using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n untethered jailbreak tool on Windows, Linux or Mac OS.
- Disable the Passcode Lock of your iOS device as it can cause issues during the jailbreaking process.
- Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n completes the jailbreak tasks. Need a good peace at this moment to successfully jailbreak your device
- Incase of any trouble like stuck during jailbreak or evasi0n not responding or iphone black screen during the process, then try these trouble shooting steps to get back to the track.
- Restart the program if evasi0n seems stuck or not responding. Reboot the device (only if necessary, by holding Power button and Home until it shuts down) and rerun the process.
- Mac OS X 10.8 running users may get some errors. In that case just right click on the app and select “Open” in the context menu.
Thanks for reading and you may now share this post with your friends and followers to share a word about this news.