January 29, 2018 at 6:51 am #5725
Rumors about Bigger iPhone X to be released in 2018 already started to surface online. Here is the first photo of iPhone X Plus shared by KGI Security Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo. It is compared with the current iPhone X in size and on the other side, it does look like a concept image of 6.1 inch iPhone X Plus.
- iPad Pro 2018 with Face ID and Edge to Edge Display [Photos]
- Apple iPhone X Unboxing and Quick Review
What about the Specs?
- Well, it is expected to be around 6.1 inch display area in iPhone X Plus with 0.5mm bezel.
- Perfectly placed True Depth Sensors on the top just like iPhone X released in 2017.
- Battery is expected to be 8.5 percent larger than iPhone X, and for iPhone X Plus Battery Capacity will be 2,950 mAh.
- iPhone X Plus will have a 4GB RAM.
KGI Security analyst also said that there will be no improvements added to the True Depth Camera system with the release of iPhone X Plus. It will be same as iPhone X.
Thanks for reading and for more Apple News, Tips and Tricks, feel free to follow us in Twitter, Facebook and Google+. Also don’t forget to share this post with your friends and followers. Have a great day.