December 27, 2013 at 7:23 am #3563
iMuscle home is a premium app available for iPad. If you have plans for doing workout from home then this app will help you to do it correct. iMuscle home ipad app is like a personal trainer for your daily workout routine. You can zoom into an area on a 3D human body and tap on a muscle to reveal exercises and stretches targeted to the development and rehabilitation of that specific muscle. Then adding any workout to your workout routine chart is pretty easy as well.
You may also like to Read:
I have tried few fitness apps on my iPhone, but this app is designed with multiple users in mind, so that you and your family members or friends can use it. Also this will be a great app for fitness instructors and physiotherapists as well.
Some feature highlights:
1. Provides 286 high quality 3D animated exercises and stretches for home use.
2. Rotate and zoom in /out of our real 3D model with the musculature exposed to reveal superficial and many deep muscles.
3. Slick interface with easy to find workouts and exercises featuring animated exercise icons.
4. Tap muscles to find exercises associated with that muscle.
5. Search for exercise by type, area worked or equipment used.
6. Add customized exercises to the app database.
7. Easily create workouts with our drag & drop feature.
8. Share workouts with friends, workout partners or clients via e-mail.
9. Easily track your body measurements.
10. Track statistics for entire workouts or individual exercises.
11. Share your progress via Facebook, Twitter and e-mail.
12. 15 Preset Workouts
13. Detailed description for every exercise.
14. Add an unlimited amount of users.
You will get all the premium content for free now. Yes, imuscle home is now available as a free app to download from iTunes App Store for very limited time. 3D4Medical.com the company behind this ultimate app is currently running a promotion to celebrate this christmas with you all. Till 28th December 2013 you can download this app for free.
iTunes App Store: iMuscle Home