April 3, 2019 at 12:35 pm #5882
Apple iOS Software updates come every few months once for iPhone and iPads. It is really frustrating to see the status “Update Requested” and seeing no further Download Progress or Installation screen.
It is easy to fix iOS Software Update stuck at “Update Requested” status message. Simply follow the steps i am going to suggest you today and your iPhone, iPad will start download iOS latest version in no time.
Once the download completed, the installation begins automatically. You simply have to tap on the popup screen that says “Install Now“.
Alright, let’s have a look at the steps you have to follow to Fix iOS Software Update Requested Problem.
- Restart your iPhone.
- Before proceeding, make sure you have at least 2 GB to 3 GB Free Storage Space in your iPhone or iPad. More than that will be great too.
- Turn OFF “Low Power Mode” if it’s ON.
- Make sure your iPhone has 80% and above battery charge. Its good to keep the iPhone in charge while updating too.
- Go to “Settings – General – iPhone Storage” and if you see any iOS update in the list, the delete the file. If not, no problem continue to the next step.
- Connect your iPhone to WiFi and go to “Settings – General – Software Update” then wait for few minutes to see the “Update Requested” automatically change to “Downloading…”.
Now wait for the iOS Software Download to complete and you will be seeing a prompt to “Install Now” or “Later”. Choose as you want and your iOS Software Update is now ready for you to Experience.
I hope this simple tutorial helped you to Fix iOS Software Update Requested Problem in your iPhone or iPad. Feel free to share this post with your friends and followers at Twitter and Facebook. Also, do ask your questions as reply here, if you stuck at any step suggested above. Thanks and have a wonderful day.