Always choose your web hosting very carefully. Some important points to remember are
1. Hosting should have good technical support team and should be reachable via Chat or Quick email support.
2. Uptime guarantee and do read reviews by users. Webhostingtalk.com is the best place to ask and discuss for reviews. you will also meet the hosting providers sales person there who can get you some discounts.
3. Backup System in place, 2 days once or every day backup should be in place. if something goes wrong then you should be able to get atleast the site backup.
4. Always have your cPanel ID and Password with you. The reason i am telling this is, many new bloggers and website owners blindly host their website with someone who they dont know much and not keeping their website under their control. The person may help you install the software you wanted, still the login details should be with you. so that you can decide to move to different hosting whenever you wanted.
5. Dont fall for Free hosting. I have never seen a free hosting worked that well till date. Hosting is an investment, so pay and get one. Make sure you get atleast 45 days money back guarantee promise from the hosting provider. Some hosting providers do give 90 days guarantee.
Hosting is like home for your web business. So choose the hosting carefully and have a great time focusing on your business growth. If you like to add some more good points, do add them in the reply. Please Avoid advertising any hosting business sites here.