- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 1 week ago by Fruity.
March 20, 2020 at 5:28 pm #6303Robin CKeymaster
If your Calendar App is flooded with “CLICK SUBSCRIBE” Events, there is one good news i have to tell you, it’s not a Virus. It’s just a Spam Message. Similarly, if you are getting any one of the following Calendar Notifications,
- Free Your iPhone from Threats in Calendar
- important-notices. com
- Its your lucky day – https:// phone-notify.com
- Viruses on your iPhone?! CLEAN THEM NOW – https:// notice-iphone.club
- System Notification – https:// protection-fix.site
then all have one simple solution to get rid off. Before proceeding with how to remove “CLICK SUBSCRIBE” or other Calendar Events that says iPhone Virus, i like to tell you the reason why you got this at first place.
Also Read, How to Fix iPhone OverHeating Problem?
When you were browsing through websites like Movies, Torrent Sites and Porn Sites (18+) you might have seen a pop up window claiming that your iPhone is infected with a Virus. It then prompted you to download and install an Antivirus or some Cleaning utility to fix your iPhone.
Your iPhone was not infected by any Viruses, it was the pop up that installed a Profile with a Fake promise to clean up your iPhone from virus infection.
It’s alright. Now you understood the reason why your iPhone Calendar App is flooded with Virus Alerts or Click Subscribe Events Notifications, let’s proceed with the Solution.
Delete or Remove “CLICK SUBSCRIBE” Calendar App Notifications
Go to “Settings – Passwords & Accounts” and Delete any Calendar accounts, other than your iCloud and Gmail account.
That’s all. No need to worry about those calendar spam notifications or event notifications anymore. Your iPhone is now clean and avoid installing such Third party profiles whenever you see another Virus Alert or Notification while browsing the web.
You may also like to Read,
- WhatsApp Dark Mode Not Working, How to Fix?
- How to Remove “Asbury Park Press app” from Screen Time?
- Fix “Estimating Time Remaining…” Error in iPhone and iPad
Gallery ImagesJune 23, 2021 at 2:10 am #6997FruityGuest