Its been an year, since Steve Jobs left this earth and the world remembers him today. Last year we have published an article about Steve Jobs “The Visionary – Steve Jobs [1955 – 2011]” and here we the best steve jobs quotes with a video which is published in Apple website. Tim Cook the CEO of Apple has also gave a note about Steve Jobs remembering the first anniversary.
Letter from Tim Cook
A message from Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO
Steve’s passing one year ago today was a sad and difficult time for all of us. I hope that today everyone will reflect on his extraordinary life and the many ways he made the world a better place.
One of the greatest gifts Steve gave to the world is Apple. No company has ever inspired such creativity or set such high standards for itself. Our values originated from Steve and his spirit will forever be the foundation of Apple. We share the great privilege and responsibility of carrying his legacy into the future.
I’m incredibly proud of the work we are doing, delivering products that our customers love and dreaming up new ones that will delight them down the road. It’s a wonderful tribute to Steve’s memory and everything he stood for.
Lets see some of the best Quotes by Steve Jobs that will Inspire and Motivates us in the day we remember this great man who lived and left a great mark in this History. He didnt stop by seeing the world in a different way, also his participation in changing the world is tremendous without any doubt. Mac, iPod, iPhone, iPad and so many innovations by him, really helped people all around the world to be innovative as well. He is the best Teacher and Innovator without a doubt. Ofcourse, the best Marketing Guy too 🙂 How can we forget that part when people across the world stand still to listen his every WWDC event speech.
Best Quotes by Steve Jobs
Enjoy reading the best quotes by Steve Jobs.
- “Stay Hungry Stay Foolish”
- “I want to put a ding in the universe”
- “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower”
- “Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do”
- “Do you want to spend the rest of your life selling sugared water or do you want to change the world ?”
- “Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life”
- “You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new”
- “Have the courage to follow you heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary”
- “Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me”
- “You know my main reaction to this money thing is that it’s humorous, all the attention to it, because it’s hardly the most insightful or valuable thing that’s happened to me in the past ten years”
- “We don’t get a chance to do that many things, and everyone should be really excellent. Because this is our life. Life is a brief and then you die, you know? And we’ve all chosen to do this with our lives. So it better be damn good. It better be worth it”
- “So when a good idea comes, you know, part of my job is to move it around, just see what different people think, get people talking about it, get ideas moving among the group of 100 people, get different people together to explore different aspects of it quietly, and, you know… just explore things”
Thanks for reading. Have a great day !