Hi friends! If you are a Windows user you may have difficulty when browsing or using some heavy loaded programs, After a few minutes desktop hangs and a message update happens on the window title bar as “Not Responding“. Some time it requires system restart, that will loose all the current application and work in progress.
The real fact is Windows expects a running program to interact, if you type a key or open any application when the windows processes something. Similarly if the program you are using is doing some long process, heavy manipulations, it might not respond to a timely fashion. Anything that cause the windows application to stop responding will lead to an error.
Run Windows inside Mac OS, Read our Parallels Desktop 11 Review and start running Windows 7, Windows 10 and Linux Distributions inside your mac OS.
Not Responding problems are caused due to these reasons.
1. In the case of an infinite loop in a program cause Not Responding Problem this is said as Programming Error
2. The hardware on your system is controlled by collections of software.If that software has bugs or when partial up-gradation of device drive will leads to the problem.
3. In many case Virus and spyware be the source for Windows programs as a whole to misbehave in various ways include application to became unresponsive(Make sure that your anti-virus and anti-spyware are working well).
Surely every Windows XP user hate when some thing goes Not Responding and want to kill that application of waiting time which hangs.The actual solution for this kind of problem is by Hacking into registry, and i bet you will never see again “Not Responding” .
STEP 1: Go to Run( Windows key+R )–>Regedit.
STEP 2: Go to Registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Control panel/Desktop.
STEP 3:You can see the right side panel there Double click at AutoEndTask.
STEP 4:Modify its value to 1
STEP 5:See there also WaitToKillAppTimeout
STEP 6:Double click that and modify its value 20000 to 100
STEP 7:Replace the registry with edited registry
NOTE : This will work only with WindowsXP and also modifying the registry will cause serious problem that may even require you to reinstall your operating system so its highly recommended to backup the registry.
For Vista,Windows7 we must make sure that Windows and Hardware Drivers are up to date and the anti-virus, anti-spyware packages on your system.
You may also like to Read,
- Best Virtualization Apps for Mac OS
- Bitdefender 2018 Coupon Codes 50% Store Wide Discount Offers
- Free Web Based Screen Recorder Software for Mac, Linux and Windows
- How to Speed Up Windows PC’s Internet and System Performance?