Facebook pages is one of the best option to promote your business, blog or a website. In your Facebook you can have maximum of 5000 friends but Facebook fan pages has no limit in adding friends. Earlier this year Facebook introduced who are all having fan pages can use that page as a profile. We might have come across lot of interesting pages and we liked it. You may think how you can see all the Facebook pages you liked so far. Here is the option to view all the Facebook pages liked by you. Using this option you can also view all the Facebook pages liked by your friends and mutual pages between yours.
Steps to View all Facebook Pages liked by You and Your Friends
1. Go to Facebook and log in to your account.
2. Then go to the URL facebook.com/pages.
3. You can see the list of pages liked by you and your friends.
4. Also you can view the page invites from your friends and mutual page likes between your friends.
5. Click the share button on bottom of the window to share the page on your wall.
6. You can see the number of mutual likes of pages between your friends as shown in the screenshot.
7. Watch the video demo to understand more about viewing the pages you liked.
[youtube width=”550″ height=”350″]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apm4QnIZRa8[/youtube]
This feature is so cool that you can view all the pages you liked can be seen from a single place. Thanks for reading. Please leave your comments and suggestions about this article and do share this read with your friends and followers in Facebook, Twitter and Google+.