Gmail is one of the most used email service in india even in many other countries. It has the extreme level of easy and friendly interface with security in mind. So, this tutorial will help you to use gmail even when you are not online.
I’m bored with outlook 🙁 Nothing can come like Gmail interface…For all such Gmail lovers, Google has an option of using Google mail in offline. The service is called Google gears.
STEPS TO GET GMAIL OFFLINE
1) Go to http://gears.google.com/
2) Click “Install Gears”
3) Run the downloaded software
4) Restart your browser
5) Login into your Gmail account
6) Click the setting in top right of the your Gmail page
7) Click the “Offline” tab
8) Click the first radio button showing “Enable Offline Mail for this computer” and save changes
You are almost done and you can see a green synchronizing icon on right top which indicates that your Gmail is getting synchronized with your computer. This may take a few minutes, you can take break for a coffee and come back. Happy gearing. If you have any problem in installing do comment let me help you out