What is Google Goggles ?
One of the best android application you want to try is Google Goggles and its an interesting android app too 🙂 . It enables the visual search in your mobile which upgrades the quality of search to the next level. It recognizes the pictures and gives the search results based on that. The features of Google Goggles is as follows.
Step 1: It can recognize any picture you took from your android mobile. For example, if it is an old art work or any painting you can find the title and artist of the painting by taking a snap.
Step 2: If you need an information about any books or magazines just take a snap and search using it. This will help you in getting the exact information about author and the book. Also it gives you suggestions about similar products related to your search.
Step 3: When you are traveling new places, where you don’t know the language Google Goggles can translate it for you. Just take a picture of the text and click translate to view the text in your own language.
Step 4: One of the most important and exciting feature of Google Goggles is, it can read any business card and automatically add them to your contacts. So here after you don’t need to spend time on typing your contacts from business cards.
[youtube width=”550" height=”350"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opXhU138bDM[/yo[/youtube]
Step 5: Als0 it helps you in finding the answers for some puzzle games like sudoku, etc. Just take a snap and search to find your answers for the puzzle.
How to Install Google Goggles on Android ?
Lets have a look at the steps to install google goggles in droid mobile os platform.
1. Go to android market and search for Google Goggles or download it from (Google Goggles App)
2. Install the app in your android phone and follow the instructions to know the usage of Google Goggles.
3. At the end of instruction you have options to enable or disable history. Choose the appropriate option as you need.
4. After finishing all these steps you will be redirected to take snaps. Then you can take snaps of objects to recognize them.
5. It will be helpful when you are traveling out for a new place also when you want to know about any physical objects like business cards, books, landmarks, etc.
6. Watch this official video from Google to know more about Google Goggles.
[you[youtube width=”550" height=”350"]://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhgfz0zPmH4[/youtub[/youtube]style="text-align: justify;">As they told in the video in future the visual search will have lot of features and applications. Thanks for reading. Please drop your comments and suggestions about this article. Happy Goggling 🙂