Hacking means Innovating and in Computers, Hacking always misunderstood as stealing other people passwords, facebook accounts and gmail passwords. Breaking into some one’s computer is not hacking, and it falls under the category Cracking and Crime. When you learn hacking, you will be able to protect yourself from Spying, Identity Theft and get better Privacy on Internet.
Most of us understand the importance of security and learning about hacking, only after being victimized for Data Theft, Identity Theft, Email Hacking or some hacker’s spy on all activity without our knowledge.
Learn Hacking and know how Hackers compromise Computers, Networks and Websites. When you learn hacking, it will help you protect yourself, your family and your environment by following correct set of practices and security measures.
We are connected to Internet for most of the time in a day through Computers, Mobiles and Tablets. Internet is becoming our primary mode of communication personally and for business purposes as well. Learning how to stay safe online and what are the possible problems that could happen to anyone via Internet, how hackers operate, what are the countermeasures if you are hacked will definitely be helpful in this Era.
Looking for VPN to Protect your Privacy Online? We like to recommend you to read some of the Best VPN Services list to make your purchase easier. Experts have already tried some popular VPN Service Providers and listed it for you. This 2018, make sure your Internet activity is anonymous and your Data is not Open for ISPs and Governments to listen anytime they want.
Websites to Learn Ethical Hacking
It’s not just the Antivirus or Internet Security Software that will help you to protect from Online Threats and Hacker attacks. You should learn the tactics and some basic security techniques to learn the defense of protecting yourself in the Internet Jungle. Before starting with the resources i like to give you a quick overview about ethical hacking.
Who should Learn Ethical Hacking?
Anyone who uses computers and smartphones these days should give some time to learn ethical hacking through web or consider a training, if any quality training centers available in your city. You may use Windows, Linux or Mac OS X, it is still good to learn security practices that any computer user should follow to prevent being hacked. Let me highlight types of users who need security training.
- People who use computers for Trading purposes, as they use their Banking accounts, Credit Cards and all their Personal Information Online.
- People who love Movies and enjoy downloading it from Websites and Torrents.
- Software Engineers / Programmers – to understand the security areas of Programming and create applications that goes well and good through Security Testing phase.
- Software Testers – This category requires advanced level of hacking and security certification to Audit and perform quality software testing.
- Website Developers – If you are good at website design and development, then you should also take ethical hacking training to create websites that is strong and secure against Website Hacking Attacks.
- Network Administrators / Engineers – Following default security measures that you have learned from your Network Certification are not sufficient. Hackers use sophisticated attacks and tools these days once they targeted a Network. It is the responsibility of Network Administrators and Engineers to build a strong and secure network.
Well, to be honest, anyone using computers and connected to Internet requires a pinch of security training to make sure the system and network they are connected to are secure and strong against hack attacks.
Alright, without any further delay, lets move on to all the Best Websites and Resources available to Learn Ethical Hacking.